Download the cheat sheet. FREE.
Making education great.
This childcare policy cheat sheet that Mark Woodland, founder of Xplor and owner of childcare centres himself has compiled and shares from his knowledge and experience in building and operating centre based child care services.
This Compliance cheat sheet will provide details and everything you need to know about the legalities you need to follow to comply with the government policy. You’ll learn about the following;
- Quality Area 1 – Educational Program and Practice
- Quality Area 2 – Health and Safety
- Quality Area 3 – Physical Environment
- Quality Area 4 – Staffing Arrangements
- Quality Area 5 – Relationships with Children
- Quality Area 6 – Collaborative Partnerships with Families and Communities
- Quality Area 7 – Governance and Leadership
Who should download this cheat sheet
- Services needing guidance on how to comply to the legislation when running a centre
- Administrators wanting to ensure they comply with all legal.
Find other relevant cheat sheets here:
- Opening Pre-assessment
- Educator to Child Ratios
- Quality Frameworks
- Child to Educator Ratios
- ChildCare Letters
- ChildCare Legislation
Many of the sections of this book are from my own personal experiences. Building a childcare service is relatively straightforward if you follow the Annexes in the back of this book. What is not so straightforward is everything else.
I would love this book to be an active reference—something you can flip through to find useful guidance on specific topics when you need some perspective or advice.
I’ve included a checklist in each chapter to help you through certain situations. Like you I am still learning and although I am relatively successful in my own right, my experience is far from exhaustive.
When there are online references that might prove useful, I’ve included a footnote pointing to my website, where you can find more direct links to these resources.